Your attention is drawn to the following rules, which you must read and understand prior to using Zero Gravity Skatepark. You further accept that you had the opportunity to seek clarification from Zero Gravity Skatepark on the following points of information.
- There is a serious risk of injury and potentially death from the activities and services offered by Zero Gravity Skatepark.
- You engage in the activities at your own risk.
- We strongly recommend satisfactory safety equipment to be worn by all participants including knees, elbows and wrist guards. Helmets must be worn by all participants on the ramp areas.
- You are advised that using our facility without wearing full protective gear increases the risk of personal injury or death in the event of an accident.
- Please note that Zero Gravity Skatepark activities are not recommended for persons who have heart, back or neck conditions, or people who are pregnant. If you suffer from any health problem, please consult your doctor for medical advise before visiting Zero Gravity Skatepark.
Please take a moment to read and familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions as these apply to all persons on Zero Gravity facilities.
- In the absence of negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation committed by Zero Gravity Skatepark, their employees, officers, officials or agents, these Terms hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all responsibility and liability for death, personal injury or illness of any person whilst present on the Zero Gravity Skatepark site.
- Neither Zero Gravity Skatepark nor its employees or agents shall be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to valuables or any personal property that belongs to any person whilst on Zero Gravity Skatepark premises.
- Zero Gravity Skatepark reserves the right to refuse admission to any person on the grounds. Anyone who is visibly intoxicated shall not to be permitted to participate, and may be asked to leave the building.
- Minimum standards of conduct apply including, but not limited to: controlling your speed, not behaving in a way that endangers or alarms others, using the equipment safely and respecting all other users. Zero Gravity Skatepark reserves the right to require you to leave the facility, if you are deemed by a Zero Gravity Skatepark employee or officer by not meeting reasonable standards of behaviour. In such cases, no refund will be given.
5. Zero Gravity Skatepark reserves the right to require you to leave the facility if we feel you are intoxicated or drunk. In such cases no refund will be given.
6. We recommend adults accompany children under the age of 10 yrs.
7. If you observe a hazard or damage or are injured whilst using Zero Gravity Skatepark facilities you must bring this to the attention of an officer or employee immediately.
8. By selecting our terms and conditions checkbox, you are declaring yourself fit and suitable to participate and have declared any existing injuries and/or medical conditions via your online registration form.
9. Under 18’s Must have parental consent of a parent or guardian, who should select the Parental Consent checkbox to confirm they accept responsibility for your own actions and involvement.
10. All participants will adhere to safety rules in place and understand responsibility for your own actions and involvement.
11. Zero Gravity Skatepark reserves the right to change its policies from time to time. Please read and observe the policies displayed at Zero Gravity Skatepark before you start using the facility as they may have changed since you last saw them.
Participants hiring equipment do so at their own risk. We cannot guarantee the equipment is in the exact same condition as first purchased, but make every effort to record and maintain equipment before and after every hire/purchase.
Therefore participates must understand they accept the hire equipment in its current state. If you require a specific check on any equipment before hire, please contact the Duty Manager arrival.
Any participant who uses their own equipment does so at their own risk.
Cleveragh Business Park,
4 The Back Ave, Cleveragh, Sligo, Ireland.